LARGE Kura Papakupu Set (20 Dictionaries & 2 Full Poster Sets)
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE. Helping you to stay connected, stay home and stay safe. *for a limited time.
Get this bulk purchase option for your Kura, for just $805 - over 35% discount (worth $1243.75)
20 x Kuwi & Friend Māori Picture Dictionary - He Papakupu Whakaahua
(A hard-cover book with 68 fully illustrated pages, in a large format (266 x 320mm), in vibrant full colour, with over 1000 te reo Māori words, translated into English. Embedded with gorgeous Kuwi the kiwi (and friends) illustrations.)
2 FULL SETS OF: A2, high quality 42cm x 59.4cm (as pictured) matte laminated on front side, 200gsm gloss paper.
- Te Tinana o te Tangata (The Human Body)
- Te Huarere (Weather)
- He Kupu Tauaro (Opposites)
- Te reo Māori Animals
- Ngā Kare Ā-Roto me ngā Āhua (Feelings & States)
- Kai (Food)
- Te Kura (School)
- Ngā Pūrākau (Creation Narratives)
- He Taonga / He Whakarākei / He Kākahu
- Te Moana (Ocean)
2 FULL SETS OF: A3, high quality 29.7cm x 42cm (as pictured), matte laminated on front side, 200gsm gloss paper.
- Ngā Wāhanga o te Wharenui (Parts of the Meeting House)
- Ngā Rā Nui (Special Days)
- Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Ngā Tae me ngā Āhuahanga (Colours & Shapes)
- Ngā Manu Māori (Native Birds)
English Text and Illustration by Kat Quin
Te Reo Māori Translation by Pānia Papa
Nā Kat Quin ngā tuhinga reo Pākehā me ngā whakaahua
Nā Pānia Papa ngā whakamāoritanga
This pack is designed for Kura/ School or Tertiary Institute - One for every classroom / Kaiako (Teacher)
SHIPPING NZ - FREE* for a limited time
NZ Shipping only.
* sorry, but we cannot send these worldwide at this stage
♡ We take every precaution when packing your parcel, but please wash your hands and discard courier packaging once received.